Die Cut Business Cards
/ / Description / /
- Absolutely Any Custom Shape!
- No Setup Fees
- Standard or Thick Paper
/ / Production Time / /
10-12 business days
Ordering for your team? Buy More & Save!
|2 - 4||5%|
|5 - 8||10%|
|9 - 12||20%|
|13 - 16||30%|
|17 - 20||35%|
|21 - 24||40%|
|25 - 30||50%|
Die Cut Business Cards - Overview
We can die-cut any custom shape you can imagine and even offer laser die-cutting for the more complex designs.
About the Paper Stock
What is silk matte laminated paper?
A silk matte laminated paper is a type of paper coated with a matte film that makes it durable yet smooth to the touch. The material is neither 100% shiny nor 100% matte. Even with a silky suede-like texture, you should be able to write on its surface with a permanent marker or a standard ballpoint pen.
This durable and subtly textured finish is achieved through a process called silk lamination. While it’s pretty similar to traditional lamination, it produces classier and more durable paper products.
Silk lamination creates a unique coating that protects the paper from creases, scratches, rips, stains, sun damage, and smudges. It even provides a rather high level of water resistance. That means you can wipe down a card with a damp cloth without ruining its print or the paper itself. Even when a potential client uses your card as a coaster, your contact details should remain undamaged.
- Bleeds: all files must have a 1/8″ bleed on each side
- Live Area: keep all critical text and artwork inside the trim
- Colors: supply your files in CMYK color mode (not Pantone)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Fonts: fonts must be converted to curves/outlines
- Transparencies: flatten all transparencies
- File Types: PDF, EPS, TIFF or JPEG
Special Finish Guidelines
- Create a black and white pdf file where all black areas have a color value of K = 100% (C=0 M=0 Y=0 K=100)
- Black areas represent where you want the finish to be located and white means no finish will be applied.
- If your project contains more than one finish, you must provide separate mask files for each finish.
Need help Getting Started?
Is this your first time buying with us? Or even your first time to print a business card? These articles will help get you off to a great start!