Embossed Business Cards
/ / Description / /
- Variety of Premium Papers
- Registered, Blind, & Foil Embossing
- Spot UV, Die Cutting, & Colored Edges
/ / Production Time / /
10-12 business days
Ordering for your team? Buy More & Save!
|# of sets||Discount|
|2 - 4||5%|
|5 - 8||10%|
|9 - 12||20%|
Embossed Business Cards - Overview
What the heck is Embossing?
An embossed pattern is raised against the background, while a debossed pattern is sunken into the surface of the material.
About the Paper Stock
We do custom orders of any stock through a custom quote.
Our standard paper offerings for this product are:
- Silk matte – smooth matte finish that’s water-resistant
- Soft suede – soft-touch laminated stock
- 100% Cotton – natural uncoated stock texture
- Bleeds: all files must have a 1/8″ bleed on each side
- Live Area: keep all critical text and artwork inside the trim
- Colors: supply your files in CMYK color mode (not Pantone)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Fonts: fonts must be converted to curves/outlines
- Transparencies: flatten all transparencies
- File Types: PDF, EPS, TIFF or JPEG
Special Finish Guidelines
- Create a black and white pdf file where all black areas have a color value of K = 100% (C=0 M=0 Y=0 K=100)
- Black areas represent where you want the finish to be located and white means no finish will be applied.
- If your project contains more than one finish, you must provide separate mask files for each finish.
Need help Getting Started?
Is this your first time buying with us? Or even your first time to print a business card? These articles will help get you off to a great start!