How do I setup a custom shaped roll label?
Yes, we do provide Rolls in Custom Shape in following sizes: 1″ x 1″, 2″ x 2″, 4″ x 4″, 3″ x 3″, 5″ x 5″ and 6″ x 6″. You must select for a size that works according to your needs, and then choose the Shape Option: Custom Roll Label. On upload page uploading a Front Artwork file and also Custom Shape File is required.
- You must create Custom shape file a vector and must be saved as an EPS or PDF
- Cut line should be represented by Custom shape file
- Custom shape file must be a black line, with thickness 0.5pt to 1pt
- Thin lines and small shapes must not be used
- Shapes which are smaller than 1/8″ can have unexpected results and must not be used
- The Bleed for Roll Labels is 0.125″ which is on all sides, from the cut line.