Holographic Business Cards
/ / Description / /
- Raised, 50 Microns Depth
- Holographic Foil
- Premium Suede, Soft-Touch Paper
/ / Production Time / /
2-4 business days
Ordering for your team? Buy More & Save!
|# of sets||Discount|
|2 - 4||5%|
|5 - 8||10%|
|9 - 12||20%|
Holographic Business Cards - Overview
On this product there is only 1 holographic foil available, need more (request a custom quote)
About the Paper Stock
20 pt. Suede, Soft-touch Laminated Card Stock
- Matte / Dull / Smooth
- Plastic Film / Laminate
- Color-Muting Effect
- Sexy Texture
- Perfectly Trimmed Edges
- Bleeds: all files must have a 1/8″ bleed on each side
- Live Area: keep all critical text and artwork inside the trim
- Colors: supply your files in CMYK color mode (not Pantone)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Fonts: fonts must be converted to curves/outlines
- Transparencies: flatten all transparencies
- File Types: PDF, EPS, TIFF or JPEG
Special Finish Guidelines
- Create a black and white pdf file where all black areas have a color value of K = 100% (C=0 M=0 Y=0 K=100)
- Black areas represent where you want the finish to be located and white means no finish will be applied.
- If your project contains more than one finish, you must provide separate mask files for each finish.
To denote your foiled area, you will need to provide a mask file.
If you don’t know how or need help, no worries, our designers are happy to handle that for you free of charge.
There are several ways to produce a holographic business card.
One way is to take a holographic sheet or medium and print your design on top of it.
However, there are limitations to this method. For starters, you are typically limited to a smaller color palette and often use 1-color black ink to add your info and design.
The other thing to consider is how much or how little holographic area do you really want or need? Often, having the entire background be holographic can be overkill.
It’s for this reason, and many others, that we prefer to use a holographic foil, either inline (liquid) or hot foil stamped.
Although we are only offering one type of holographic foil on this product, we have several that are available in our custom shop as a hot foil stamp.
Helpful Articles & Resources
- Go Go Luna Holographic Business Cards
- What’s the difference between “raised” UV or foil and embossing?
- How can I get excellent results on Raised Foil Cards?
- 7 Reasons Why You Need Printed Marketing Materials for Branding
- How do I set up my artwork for foil stamping and embossing?
- What font size can I use in my Raised Foil order artwork?
- What are turnaround times for foil business cards?
- How do I tell the difference between Spot UV and Raised Spot UV
Need help Getting Started?
Is this your first time buying with us? Or even your first time to print a business card? These articles will help get you off to a great start!