Letterpress Business Cards - Overview
Fans of letterpress know that the chief characteristic is the dramatic debossed printing effect with super deep impressions.
Crane Lettra is arguably the most famous of these papers and was specifically designed for this print method.
About the Paper Stock
Crane’s Lettra is engineered for letterpress. It is 100% cotton, soft and luxurious to the touch, yet strong and stable on the press.
Lettra’s distinct “letterpress finish” is rare and engaging in a machine-made, commercial paper.
The cotton fibers are relatively uncompacted, so the sheet feels extra-bulky, even fluffy.
Need help Getting Started?
Is this your first time buying with us? Or even your first time to print a business card? These articles will help get you off to a great start!
Hire Our Graphic Design Services
We're not afraid of the competition!
We're so confident in the quality, pricing, and service of our products, we've saved you the time doing research by linking directly to our...
Top 3 competitors for Letterpress Business Cards
- Jukebox Print
- Hoban Cards
Experience Print Peppermint
Letterpress is the Rolls Royce of the print world
Letterpress Printing... what the heck is that?
- Letterpress printing is an old technique of relief printing.
- It is known and loved for it's deep debossed impressions.
- Invented by Johannes Gutenberg in the mid-15th century.
- The main form of printing until offset printing was invented.
Benefits of Letterpress Printing
Configure your premium square business card in a few easy steps!
Hand-Mixed PMS Pantone Colors
- Flat, Neon, & Metallic Inks
- Hand-Mixed & Verified
- Spot Color with Pop!
Debossed Printing, You Can Feel
- Registered & Blind Deboss
- Super Deep Grooves
- Apply to Ink or Foil
Massively Thick, Luxurious Paper
- Traditionally pressed
- Digitally printed
- A unique MOO process
Extra Special Hand Finishes
Golden Metallic Edge Foiling
- Variety of Premium Foil Colors
- Holographic Foil looks Killer
- Adds 1 extra production day
Custom Die Cut - Unique Shapes
- Custom Die Stored On-Hand
- Works on Duplexed Stocks
- Gang-Run Cutting for Groups
Combine with Digital Printing?
- Variable Data for Contact Info
- Print Gradients & Photos
- Letterpress + Digital = Groovy