Letterpress Business Cards
/ / Description / /
- Dramatic Deboss Printing
- PMS Spot Color Inks
- Blind Debossing
/ / Production Time / /
10-12 business days
Ordering for your team? Buy More & Save!
|2 - 4||5%|
|5 - 8||10%|
|9 - 12||20%|
|13 - 16||30%|
|17 - 20||35%|
|21 - 24||40%|
|25 - 30||50%|
Letterpress Business Cards - Overview
Fans of letterpress know that the chief characteristic is the dramatic debossed printing effect with super deep impressions.
About the Paper Stock
Crane’s Lettra is engineered for letterpress. It is 100% cotton, soft and luxurious to the touch, yet strong and stable on the press.
Lettra’s distinct “letterpress finish” is rare and engaging in a machine-made, commercial paper.
The cotton fibers are relatively uncompacted, so the sheet feels extra-bulky, even fluffy.
- Bleeds: all files must have a 1/8″ bleed on each side
- Live Area: keep all critical text and artwork inside the trim
- Colors: supply your files in CMYK color mode (not Pantone)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Fonts: fonts must be converted to curves/outlines
- Transparencies: flatten all transparencies
- File Types: PDF, EPS, TIFF or JPEG
Special Finish Guidelines
- Create a black and white pdf file where all black areas have a color value of K = 100% (C=0 M=0 Y=0 K=100)
- Black areas represent where you want the finish to be located and white means no finish will be applied.
- If your project contains more than one finish, you must provide separate mask files for each finish.
Need help Getting Started?
Is this your first time buying with us? Or even your first time to print a business card? These articles will help get you off to a great start!
Experience Print Peppermint
Letterpress is the Rolls Royce of the print world
Letterpress Printing... what the heck is that?
- Letterpress printing is an old technique of relief printing.
- It is known and loved for it's deep debossed impressions.
- Invented by Johannes Gutenberg in the mid-15th century.
- The main form of printing until offset printing was invented.
Benefits of Letterpress Printing
Configure your premium square business card in a few easy steps!
Hand-Mixed PMS Pantone Colors
- Flat, Neon, & Metallic Inks
- Hand-Mixed & Verified
- Spot Color with Pop!
Debossed Printing, You Can Feel
- Registered & Blind Deboss
- Super Deep Grooves
- Apply to Ink or Foil
Massively Thick, Luxurious Paper
- Traditionally pressed
- Digitally printed
- A unique MOO process
Extra Special Hand Finishes
Golden Metallic Edge Foiling
- Variety of Premium Foil Colors
- Holographic Foil looks Killer
- Adds 1 extra production day
Custom Die Cut - Unique Shapes
- Custom Die Stored On-Hand
- Works on Duplexed Stocks
- Gang-Run Cutting for Groups
Combine with Digital Printing?
- Variable Data for Contact Info
- Print Gradients & Photos
- Letterpress + Digital = Groovy