Metallic Foil Stamped Business Cards - Overview
Available in standard 2″ x 3.5″ and square 2.5″ x 2.5″ sizes.
Let’s go through it from the top to bottom:
- Paper: The first section shows that the standard paper stock on this product is our silk matte laminated paper
- Paper Thickness: The next section shows that you have two paper thickness options to choose from standard 18 pt or double thick 32 point
- Business Card Size: The Section below that shows that you have two sizes to choose from
- Standard 2″ x 3.5″
- square format 2.5″ x 2.5″
- Foil Location: The section below that lets you choose where your foil should be applied your options are one side only or you can apply the foil to both sides
- Foil Colors: the section below that allows you to choose from one of our 15 foil colors which are:
- Spot UV: The section below that allows you to add spot UV gloss to your foiled business card you have the option to add a spot UV accents to either one or two sides of your card
- Quantity: The last section of the order form is quantity for this standard product you can either order 500 or 1000 business cards
About the Paper Stock
- 18 pt / 32 pt / 48 pt
- Matte Laminated, Dull, Flat, Smooth
Suede / Soft-Touch
- 32 pt / 48 pt
- Soft-Touch Laminated, Dull, Flat, Smooth
- 22 pt
- Rick Onyx Black, Soft-Touch
- 50 pt
- Natural / Uncoated
- Similar to Crane Lettra
Artwork & File Preparation
The next section in regards to the artwork files the next section of the order form deals with the artwork files.
With Print Peppermint you always have a choice between uploading your own completed files or opting for free custom design service.
- Should you choose to upload your own files we will check them we will optimize them and we will send you a proof for approval before printing.
- Should you choose our custom design service you’ll also receive a proof that requires your approval before printing
Design Instructions: In the next section you have the option to leave a specific note or requirements to our design team here you have the opportunity to give all required contact information for your card as well as described the style, vision, and colors you would like in your design.
File Upload: The last section of the order form is a file upload button where you can either send us inspirational images or pre-existing logo files that you may have.
Should you choose the upload file option this is where you will upload your completed finished files.
Finalize: The very end of the order form has a big green add to cart button which you can press once you’re certain you’ve selected the options you desire.
Trust & Quality: Underneath the add to cart button you will see three trust icons showing you that we offer
- A 100% moneyback guarantee
- We offer always free ground shipping service to united states
- And, we always hand check all your design files, send proofs and revised proofs as many times as is required for your approval.
And we do this all as a service to our lovely customers, completely free!
Helpful Articles & Resources
- How do I set up artwork for a foil business card?
- What is the turnaround on foil stamped products?
- What’s the difference between “raised” uv or foil and embossing?
- What are the DOs & Don’ts when designing foil stamped products?
- What foil stamping colors do you offer? Can I choose a custom foil color?
- What is the difference between hot foil stamping and cold foil?
Need help Getting Started?
Is this your first time buying with us? Or even your first time to print a business card? These articles will help get you off to a great start!
Hire Our Graphic Design Services
We're not afraid of the competition!
We're so confident in the quality, pricing, and service of our products, we've saved you the time doing research by linking directly to our...
Top 3 competitors for Metallic Foil Stamped Business Cards
- Silk Cards