Pearl Business Cards
/ / Description / /
- Reflective, Shimmery
- Great with light pastel colors
- Eco-Friendly, Soy-based Inks
/ / Production Time / /
2-4 business days
Ordering for your team? Buy More & Save!
|2 - 4||5%|
|5 - 8||10%|
|9 - 12||20%|
|13 - 16||30%|
|17 - 20||35%|
|21 - 24||40%|
|25 - 30||50%|
Pearl Business Cards - Overview
This paper is perfect for light-colored or pastel-colored designs.
The pearl stock creates a shimmery effect on your text and design elements.
About the Paper Stock
What Is “Pearlized” or Pearlescent Paper?
It is a unique stock that shimmers in light when you view it from different angles. It is embedded with Pearl fibers that provide the paper with a smooth, reflective and metallic look. The printing on this paper will give a subtle shimmer to your CMYK colors. But, the heavy ink densities can lessen this effect.
Pearl business cards are perfect for feminine brands and companies wanting to project a soft & gentle image.
- Bleeds: all files must have a 1/8″ bleed on each side
- Live Area: keep all critical text and artwork inside the trim
- Colors: supply your files in CMYK color mode (not Pantone)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Fonts: fonts must be converted to curves/outlines
- Transparencies: flatten all transparencies
- File Types: PDF, EPS, TIFF or JPEG
Special Finish Guidelines
- Create a black and white pdf file where all black areas have a color value of K = 100% (C=0 M=0 Y=0 K=100)
- Black areas represent where you want the finish to be located and white means no finish will be applied.
- If your project contains more than one finish, you must provide separate mask files for each finish.
Need help Getting Started?
Is this your first time buying with us? Or even your first time to print a business card? These articles will help get you off to a great start!