Raised Foil Business Cards
- Raised, 50 Microns Depth
- Gold, Silver, & Holographic Foil
- Premium Suede, Soft-Touch Paper
Raised foil business cards are printed on a 20 pt suede / soft-touch paper, sometimes referred to as “velvet lamination.”
We offer 3 foil colors, including gold foil, silver foil, and holographic.
Unlike traditional foil stamping, this liquid inline foil has a dramatic raised effect, similar to embossed foil stamping.
To denote your foiled area, you will need to provide a mask file.
If you don’t know how or need help, no worries, our designers are happy to handle that for you free of charge.
Printing Time: 2 - 4 days
Special Finishes: 4 - 7 days
(Letterpress, Foil, Die Cut, Colored Edges, Embossing)
Shipping Time: 1 - 4 days
(Ground Service - USA)
For rush orders, please Live Chat with us.
Free Ground Shipping is included with every order!
Expedited shipping service like (Next Day Air) will reduce the overall turnaround time but does not affect the production time.
For specific in-hands dates or rush orders, please Live Chat with us.
- First timer? Business Cards 101: Basics for the Beginner
- Looking for samples? Order a Sample Pack for $1
- Need some help? Chat with our Print & Design Experts
- Don't see what you want? Request a Custom Quote
- What’s the difference between “raised” uv or foil and embossing?
- How can I get excellent results on Raised Foil Cards?
- 7 Reasons Why You Need Printed Marketing Materials for Branding
- How do I setup my artwork for foil stamping and embossing?
- What font size can I use in my Raised Foil order artwork?
We're so confident in the unique selling proposition of our offering we've saved you the research time and provided links to our top three competitors for this product:
Why Choose Print Peppermint?
Where other online printers offer speed and cheapness, we offer unrivaled quality, creativity, and personalized client care.
Let our award-winning in-house design team help turn your ideas into custom stickers, magnets, buttons, labels, business cards & more.