Need Help Choosing paper for your Rose Gold Foil Business Cards?
- Bleeds: all files must have a 1/8″ bleed on each side
- Live Area: keep all critical text and artwork inside the trim
- Colors: supply your files in CMYK color mode (not RGB)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Fonts: fonts must be converted to curves/outlines
- Transparencies: flatten all transparencies
- File Types: PDF, EPS, TIFF or JPEG
Special Finish Guidelines
- Create a black and white pdf file where all black areas have a color value of K = 100% (C=0 M=0 Y=0 K=100)
- Black areas represent where you want the finish to be located and white means no finish will be applied.
- If your project contains more than one finish, you must provide separate mask files for each finish.
The next section in regards to the artwork files the next section of the order form deals with the artwork files.
With Print Peppermint you always have a choice between uploading your own completed files or opting for free custom design service.
- Should you choose to upload your own files we will check them we will optimize them and we will send you a proof for approval before printing.
- Should you choose our custom design service you’ll also receive a proof that requires your approval before printing
Design Instructions: In the next section you have the option to leave a specific note or requirements to our design team here you have the opportunity to give all required contact information for your card as well as described the style, vision, and colors you would like in your design.
File Upload: The last section of the order form is a file upload button where you can either send us inspirational images or pre-existing logo files that you may have.
Should you choose the upload file option this is where you will upload your completed finished files.
Finalize: The very end of the order form has a big green add to cart button which you can press once you’re certain you’ve selected the options you desire.
Trust & Quality: Underneath the add to cart button you will see three trust icons showing you that we offer
- A 100% moneyback guarantee
- We offer always free ground shipping service to united states
- And, we always hand check all your design files, send proofs and revised proofs as many times as is required for your approval.
And we do this all as a service to our lovely customers, completely free!
Helpful Articles & Resources
- How do I set up artwork for a foil business card?
- What is the turnaround on foil stamped products?
- What’s the difference between “raised” uv or foil and embossing?
- What are the DOs & Don’ts when designing foil stamped products?
- What foil stamping colors do you offer? Can I choose a custom foil color?
- What is the difference between hot foil stamping and cold foil?
Need help Getting Started?
Is this your first time buying with us? Or even your first time to print a business card? These articles will help get you off to a great start!