Rounded Corner Business Cards
/ / Description / /
- Eight-inch or Quarter-inch rounding
- Eco-friendly, Soy-based Inks
- Avoid bent corners and creases
/ / Production Time / /
2-4 business days
Ordering for your team? Buy More & Save!
|2 - 4||5%|
|5 - 8||10%|
|9 - 12||20%|
|13 - 16||30%|
|17 - 20||35%|
|21 - 24||40%|
|25 - 30||50%|
Rounded Corner Business Cards - Overview
About the Paper Stock
- Standard Matte (16-pt): Matte finish aqueous coating on both sides
- Standard Gloss (16-pt): High-gloss UV coating on both sides
- Standard Uncoated (16-pt): Natural paper texture – best to write on.
- Standard Pearlized (16-pt): Elegant shimmer and shine
- Premium Silk Matte (18-pt): Super flat matte, durable, thicker.
- Premium Brown Kraft (18-pt): Recycled natural uncoated with specks and grain texture.
- Premium Suede (20-pt): Soft-touch laminated, thick, and super matte.
- Premium Plastic (20-pt): Clear or White Matte Plastic (PVC).
- Premium Gloss Lam (22-pt): Extra-heavy and super high-gloss.
- Bleeds: all files must have a 1/8″ bleed on each side
- Live Area: keep all critical text and artwork inside the trim
- Colors: supply your files in CMYK color mode (not Pantone)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Fonts: fonts must be converted to curves/outlines
- Transparencies: flatten all transparencies
- File Types: PDF, EPS, TIFF or JPEG
Special Finish Guidelines
- Create a black and white pdf file where all black areas have a color value of K = 100% (C=0 M=0 Y=0 K=100)
- Black areas represent where you want the finish to be located and white means no finish will be applied.
- If your project contains more than one finish, you must provide separate mask files for each finish.
Need help Getting Started?
Is this your first time buying with us? Or even your first time to print a business card? These articles will help get you off to a great start!