Square business cards are like $2 bills, they are uncommon, unique, and people just like them. Graphic designers love the symmetrical format and balance that the square shape provides. The evenness and equal length sides of the square-cut also serve to make the card feel even more substantial when compared to a standard size card printed on the identical stock.
Add features to your Square Business Cards
And, if ordering square isn’t unique enough for you, choose to add additional finishing options to your card such as round corners, spot UV, or turn your card into a hangtag with our standard hole punching.
+ Round Corners
For $25 add 4 round corners to our 16pt standard and 18pt silk laminated square business cards. While other online printers use an inferior “edge trimming” process, all of our square cards are 100% true die-cut to ensure perfectly round corners every time.
Our square plastic business cards come standard with 4 round corners and your choice of a 1/8″ or 1/4″ corner radius. We offer this complimentary service not only because it looks super cool but because it protects you and your prospect’s fingers from getting a nasty paper cut… well, plastic cut in this case.
+ Spot UV
Use spot UV, or spot gloss, to accentuate any part of your square business card design, whether it be a logo, name, or another design element. Spot UV is available for our standard 16pt and 18pt silk square cards but currently not available on plastic cards. Our graphic design clients and their customers love the combination of our silk – matte laminated stock and spot UV because of the dramatic visual and textural contrast that it creates. Choose to add spot gloss elements to one or both sides of your card for the same nominal price.
Design Inspiration for Square Business Cards
Typically, ship time from our hub in Texas to an address in the USA takes 1-3 days.
In the best-case scenario, you will receive your prints in 3 days, worst-case, 7 days.
Most people come to us for our special finishing features and the ability to combine them with premium and custom paper stocks.
All custom orders have a turnaround time of 10-12 business days.
If you live in New York, transit time from our hub in Texas will likely be 3 days with ground service, so you would receive your prints 15 days from the time you have paid your invoice and approved your proof.
- Bleeds: all files must have a 1/8″ bleed on each side
- Live Area: keep all critical text and artwork inside the trim
- Colors: supply your files in CMYK color mode (not RGB)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Fonts: fonts must be converted to curves/outlines
- Transparencies: flatten all transparencies
- File Types: PDF, EPS, TIFF or JPEG
Special Finish Guidelines
- Create a black and white pdf file where all black areas have a color value of K = 100% (C=0 M=0 Y=0 K=100)
- Black areas represent where you want the finish to be located and white means no finish will be applied.
- If your project contains more than one finish, you must provide separate mask files for each finish.
Helpful Articles & Resources
- Our 8 Favorite Square Card Holders and Cases!
- Do square business cards fit in a wallet?
- What standard square business card sizes do you offer?
- How do I design a business card?
- Don’t Wind up in the Trash: 15 Business Card Design Tips to Help You Craft a Keeper
- Raise Your Reputation: How to Create a Brand Identity
Need help Getting Started?
Is this your first time buying with us? Or even your first time to print a business card? These articles will help get you off to a great start!