Typically, ship time from our hub in Texas to an address in the USA takes 1-3 days.
In the best-case scenario, you will receive your prints in 3 days, worst-case, 7 days.
Most people come to us for our special finishing features and the ability to combine them with premium and custom paper stocks.
All custom orders have a turnaround time of 10-12 business days.
If you live in New York, transit time from our hub in Texas will likely be 3 days with ground service, so you would receive your prints 15 days from the time you have paid your invoice and approved your proof.
Need Help Choosing paper for your Suede Business Cards (Soft Touch)?
- Bleeds: all files must have a 1/8″ bleed on each side
- Live Area: keep all critical text and artwork inside the trim
- Colors: supply your files in CMYK color mode (not RGB)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Fonts: fonts must be converted to curves/outlines
- Transparencies: flatten all transparencies
- File Types: PDF, EPS, TIFF or JPEG
Special Finish Guidelines
- Create a black and white pdf file where all black areas have a color value of K = 100% (C=0 M=0 Y=0 K=100)
- Black areas represent where you want the finish to be located and white means no finish will be applied.
- If your project contains more than one finish, you must provide separate mask files for each finish.
Helpful Articles & Resources
- Do you offer free samples of suede?
- What are turnaround times for suede soft products?
- Do you deliver in Los Angeles?
- Do you offer edge painting on suede soft cards?
- What are laminated business cards?
- Revealed! How To Choose The Best Colors For Your Business Card?
- How to Choose the Best Branding Materials for Your Business
Need help Getting Started?
Is this your first time buying with us? Or even your first time to print a business card? These articles will help get you off to a great start!