Cotton Business Cards
/ / Description / /
- 100% Uncoated Natural Cotton
- Enhance with foil stamping
- Add an elegant blind deboss
/ / Production Time / /
10-12 business days
Ordering for your team? Buy More & Save!
|# of sets||Discount|
|2 - 4||5%|
|5 - 8||10%|
|9 - 12||20%|
Cotton Business Cards - Overview
About the Paper Stock
The 50 pt uncoated paper has a very characterful texture with a very dramatic grain and exposed paper fibers. This stock does not have a perfectly uniform surface – which is part of its charm.
However, due to the uneven surface, it is not ideal for designs with a full ink coverage background – in particular, dark colors like black.
Because the natural cotton stock is soft, super thick, and mega-fibrous it is extremely absorbent. So please understand that all printed areas will experience a color-shift and appear somewhat faded or lighter.
But not to fear, this desaturation and ink absorption is what gives this stock its luxurious character and charm.
- Bleeds: all files must have a 1/8″ bleed on each side
- Live Area: keep all critical text and artwork inside the trim
- Colors: supply your files in CMYK color mode (not Pantone)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Fonts: fonts must be converted to curves/outlines
- Transparencies: flatten all transparencies
- File Types: PDF, EPS, TIFF or JPEG
Special Finish Guidelines
- Create a black and white pdf file where all black areas have a color value of K = 100% (C=0 M=0 Y=0 K=100)
- Black areas represent where you want the finish to be located and white means no finish will be applied.
- If your project contains more than one finish, you must provide separate mask files for each finish.
Need help Getting Started?
Is this your first time buying with us? Or even your first time to print a business card? These articles will help get you off to a great start!