Embossed Business Cards
- Variety of Premium Papers
- Registered, Blind, & Foil Embossing
- Spot UV, Die Cutting, & Colored Edges
What the heck is Embossing?
Embossing and debossing are the processes of creating either raised or recessed relief images and designs in paper and other materials.
An embossed pattern is raised against the background, while a debossed pattern is sunken into the surface of the material.
Embossing is typically applied to any important aspects of your design such as text and logos.
Typically, ship time from our hub in Texas to an address in the USA takes 1-3 days.
In the best-case scenario, you will receive your prints in 3 days, worst-case, 7 days.
Most people come to us for our special finishing features and the ability to combine them with premium and custom paper stocks.
All custom orders have a turnaround time of 10-12 business days.
If you live in New York, transit time from our hub in Texas will likely be 3 days with ground service, so you would receive your prints 15 days from the time you have paid your invoice and approved your proof.
Special Finish Guidelines
- Create a black and white pdf file where all black areas have a color value of K = 100% (C=0 M=0 Y=0 K=100)
- Black areas represent where you want the finish to be located and white means no finish will be applied.
- If your project contains more than one finish, you must provide separate mask files for each finish.