Foil business cards are one of our most popular products. Traditional hot foil stamping is a great way to add shimmer and shine to your card and draw attention to your logo or contact info.
Many online printers offer only gold, and typically one shade of gold. Here at Print Peppermint, we have close to 300 foil colors that we stock, of those 300, 75 of them are various shades of gold – from yellow gold, to rose gold, to matte gold, to aged gold, and so on…
We also offer white and black foil, and pigment foils which can be used to express light colors on dark paper stocks. Pigment foils are flat matte and basically look like ink after application.
- How do I set up artwork for a foil business card?
- What is the turnaround on foil stamped products?
- What’s the difference between “raised” uv or foil and embossing?
- What are the DOs & Don’ts when designing foil stamped products?
- What foil stamping colors do you offer? Can I choose a custom foil color?
- What is the difference between hot foil stamping and cold foil?
Our Top 3 Competitors for this product:
We’re so confident in the quality of our products we offer you direct links to compare our offer to our competitors.