Metallic Foil Business Cards
Add Shimmer and Shine to your Design!
- Metallic Hot Foil Stamping
- Gold Foil and 5 Other Colored Foils
- Premium Silk Matte Paper
Foil business cards are printed on your choice of a single-layer 18 pt or double-thick 32 pt silk matte paper stock.
Choose the classic gold foil or silver, copper, red, blue, and black.
Foil is applied in the traditional hot foil stamping process.
Available in standard 2″ x 3.5″ and square 2.5″ x 2.5″ sizes.
Add spot gloss UV to enhance your design even further.
Alrighty, so let’s take a look at our metallic foil stamped business cards product page.
On the left, you’ll find a photo gallery showcasing some of our recently completed projects.
On the right side, you’ll find an order form where you can place your own foil business card order.
Let’s go through it from the top to bottom:
- Paper: The first section shows that the standard paper stock on this product is our silk matte laminated paper
- Paper Thickness: The next section shows that you have two paper thickness options to choose from standard 18 pt or double thick 32 point
- Business Card Size: The Section below that shows that you have two sizes to choose from
- Standard 2″ x 3.5″
- square format 2.5″ x 2.5″
- Foil Location: The section below that lets you choose where your foil should be applied your options are one side only or you can apply the foil to both sides
- Foil Colors: the section below that allows you to choose from one of our six foil colors which are:
- Spot UV: The section below that allows you to add spot UV gloss to your foiled business card you have the option to add a spot UV accents to either one or two sides of your card
- Quantity: The last section of the order form is quantity for this standard product you can either order 500 or 1000 business cards
The next section in regards to artwork files the next section of the order form deals with the artwork files.
With Print Peppermint you always have a choice between uploading your own completed files or opting for free custom design service.
- Should you choose to upload your own files we will check them we will optimize them and we will send you a proof for approval before printing.
- Should you choose our custom design service you’ll also receive a proof that requires your approval before printing
Design Instructions: In the next section you have the option to leave a specific note or requirements to our design team here you have the opportunity to give all required contact information for your card as well as described the style, vision, and colors you would like in your design.
File Upload: The last section of the order form is a file upload button where you can either send us inspirational images or pre-existing logo files that you may have.
Should you choose the upload file option this is where you will upload your completed finished files.
Finalize: The very end of the order form has a big green add to cart button which you can press once you’re certain you’ve selected the options you desire.
Trust & Quality: Underneath the add to cart button you will see three trust icons showing you that we offer
- A 100% moneyback guarantee
- We offer always free ground shipping service to united states
- And, we always hand check all your design files, send proofs and revised proofs as many times as is required for your approval.
And we do this all as a service to our lovely customers, completely free!
Printing Time: 2 - 4 days
Special Finishes: 4 - 7 days
(Letterpress, Foil, Die Cut, Colored Edges, Embossing)
Shipping Time: 1 - 4 days
(Ground Service - USA)
For rush orders, please Live Chat with us.
Free Ground Shipping is included with every order!
Expedited shipping service like (Next Day Air) will reduce the overall turnaround time but does not affect the production time.
For specific in-hands dates or rush orders, please Live Chat with us.
- First timer? Business Cards 101: Basics for the Beginner
- Looking for samples? Order a Sample Pack for $1
- Need some help? Chat with our Print & Design Experts
- Don't see what you want? Request a Custom Quote
- How do I set up artwork for a foil business card?
- What is the turnaround on foil stamped products?
- What’s the difference between “raised” uv or foil and embossing?
- What are the DOs & Don’ts when designing foil stamped products?
- What foil stamping colors do you offer? Can I choose a custom foil color?
- What is the difference between hot foil stamping and cold foil?
We're so confident in the unique selling proposition of our offering we've saved you the research time and provided links to our top three competitors for this product:
Why Choose Print Peppermint?
Where other online printers offer speed and cheapness, we offer unrivaled quality, creativity, and personalized client care.
Let our award-winning in-house design team help turn your ideas into custom stickers, magnets, buttons, labels, business cards & more.