Letterpress Business Cards
Fans of letterpress know that the chief characteristic is the dramatic debossed printing effect with super deep impressions.
Typically, ship time from our hub in Texas to an address in the USA takes 1-3 days.
In the best-case scenario, you will receive your prints in 3 days, worst-case, 7 days.
Most people come to us for our special finishing features and the ability to combine them with premium and custom paper stocks.
All custom orders have a turnaround time of 10-12 business days.
If you live in New York, transit time from our hub in Texas will likely be 3 days with ground service, so you would receive your prints 15 days from the time you have paid your invoice and approved your proof.
Special Finish Guidelines
- Create a black and white pdf file where all black areas have a color value of K = 100% (C=0 M=0 Y=0 K=100)
- Black areas represent where you want the finish to be located and white means no finish will be applied.
- If your project contains more than one finish, you must provide separate mask files for each finish.
Experience Print Peppermint
Letterpress is the Rolls Royce of the print world
Letterpress Printing... what the heck is that?
- Letterpress printing is an old technique of relief printing.
- It is known and loved for it's deep debossed impressions.
- Invented by Johannes Gutenberg in the mid-15th century.
- The main form of printing until offset printing was invented.
Benefits of Letterpress Printing
Configure your premium square business card in a few easy steps!
Hand-Mixed PMS Pantone Colors
- Flat, Neon, & Metallic Inks
- Hand-Mixed & Verified
- Spot Color with Pop!
Debossed Printing, You Can Feel
- Registered & Blind Deboss
- Super Deep Grooves
- Apply to Ink or Foil
Massively Thick, Luxurious Paper
- Traditionally pressed
- Digitally printed
- A unique MOO process
Extra Special Hand Finishes
Golden Metallic Edge Foiling
- Variety of Premium Foil Colors
- Holographic Foil looks Killer
- Adds 1 extra production day
Custom Die Cut - Unique Shapes
- Custom Die Stored On-Hand
- Works on Duplexed Stocks
- Gang-Run Cutting for Groups
Combine with Digital Printing?
- Variable Data for Contact Info
- Print Gradients & Photos
- Letterpress + Digital = Groovy