Matte Business Cards
/ / Description / /
- Standard, Square, or Mini Size
- Amazing Premium Paper Stocks
- Special Add-on Features
/ / Production Time / /
2-4 business days
Ordering for your team? Buy More & Save!
|# of sets||Discount|
|2 - 4||5%|
|5 - 8||10%|
|9 - 12||20%|
Matte Business Cards - Overview
Disclaimer: Matte Finish Cards printed with a heavy or solid ink coverage with a matte finish may show flecks chipping off of the edge of the cards after trimming, especially if you have a solid/heavy ink coverage on both sides of your cards. We have found that choosing a Gloss UV coating helps reduce this chipping issue. To avoid chipped edges entirely we recommend you choose our premium Silk Laminated Cards.
About the Paper Stock
Standard Matte (16-pt): Matte finish aqueous coating on both sides
Premium Silk Matte (18-pt): Super flat matte, durable, thicker.
Premium Suede (20-pt): Soft-touch laminated, thick, and super matte.
Luxury Silk (32-pt): Double-thick silk matte laminated.
Luxury Suede (32-pt): Double thick suede / soft-touch laminated.
- Bleeds: all files must have a 1/8″ bleed on each side
- Live Area: keep all critical text and artwork inside the trim
- Colors: supply your files in CMYK color mode (not Pantone)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Fonts: fonts must be converted to curves/outlines
- Transparencies: flatten all transparencies
- File Types: PDF, EPS, TIFF or JPEG
Special Finish Guidelines
- Create a black and white pdf file where all black areas have a color value of K = 100% (C=0 M=0 Y=0 K=100)
- Black areas represent where you want the finish to be located and white means no finish will be applied.
- If your project contains more than one finish, you must provide separate mask files for each finish.
Need help Getting Started?
Is this your first time buying with us? Or even your first time to print a business card? These articles will help get you off to a great start!