Painted Edge Business Cards
/ / Description / /
- 32 pt Double Thick Paper
- Silk Matte Laminated
- 15+ Edge Colors or Custom PMS
/ / Production Time / /
2-4 business days
Ordering for your team? Buy More & Save!
|# of sets||Discount|
|2 - 4||5%|
|5 - 8||10%|
|9 - 12||20%|
Painted Edge Business Cards - Overview
About the Paper Stock
What is 32 pt Natural Uncoated Bright White Paper?
This is an uncoated or natural card stock. This means it can be easily written on with a pen or pencil.
“32 pt” means it is an extra fat double-thick card stock, at twice the weight of a regular business card.
Note: Please keep in mind that because the front and back are 4-color process printed and the edges are spot-color PMS and hand-painted – we cannot offer exact color matching between the front/back and the edges. Our recommendation is to use contrasting colors instead.
- Bleeds: all files must have a 1/8″ bleed on each side
- Live Area: keep all critical text and artwork inside the trim
- Colors: supply your files in CMYK color mode (not Pantone)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Fonts: fonts must be converted to curves/outlines
- Transparencies: flatten all transparencies
- File Types: PDF, EPS, TIFF or JPEG
Special Finish Guidelines
- Create a black and white pdf file where all black areas have a color value of K = 100% (C=0 M=0 Y=0 K=100)
- Black areas represent where you want the finish to be located and white means no finish will be applied.
- If your project contains more than one finish, you must provide separate mask files for each finish.
Need help Getting Started?
Is this your first time buying with us? Or even your first time to print a business card? These articles will help get you off to a great start!