Suede Business Cards (Soft Touch)
/ / Description / /
- 20 PT soft touch Laminated Card Stock
- High-end Velvety Touch & Feel
- Durable & Fingerprint Resistant
/ / Production Time / /
2-4 business days
Ordering for your team? Buy More & Save!
|# of sets||Discount|
|2 - 4||5%|
|5 - 8||10%|
|9 - 12||20%|
Suede Business Cards (Soft Touch) - Overview
About the Paper Stock
What is suede / soft-touch laminated paper?
Also called soft feel or suede finish, soft-touch business cards refer to any finishing method that gives print materials a suede-like feel. It’s a little hard to find the right words that encapsulate its unusual texture, but some people have described this finish as velvety, smooth like suede, and soft like chamois leather.
A soft-touch laminate is achieved by applying a specially-textured matte plastic film on the print material. This coating makes the paper soft to the touch. At the same time, this special finish makes the material more durable.
While its unusual texture is enough to elicit an inquisitive response, its brighter and higher contrast prints are going to catch a lot of attention. A soft-touch laminated paper makes colors appear more vibrant. Compared to a regular matte finish, it can render your darker colors even deeper. There’s no doubt about it – your designs or information will have no trouble standing out in this piece of paper.
If you want to make anything look classy and luxurious, this type of paper makes an excellent choice. Some of the biggest fashion houses today use suede-coated packaging for their products.
- Bleeds: all files must have a 1/8″ bleed on each side
- Live Area: keep all critical text and artwork inside the trim
- Colors: supply your files in CMYK color mode (not Pantone)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Fonts: fonts must be converted to curves/outlines
- Transparencies: flatten all transparencies
- File Types: PDF, EPS, TIFF or JPEG
Special Finish Guidelines
- Create a black and white pdf file where all black areas have a color value of K = 100% (C=0 M=0 Y=0 K=100)
- Black areas represent where you want the finish to be located and white means no finish will be applied.
- If your project contains more than one finish, you must provide separate mask files for each finish.
Helpful Articles & Resources
- Do you offer free samples of suede?
- What are turnaround times for suede soft products?
- Do you deliver in Los Angeles?
- Do you offer edge painting on suede soft cards?
- What are laminated business cards?
- Revealed! How To Choose The Best Colors For Your Business Card?
- How to Choose the Best Branding Materials for Your Business
Need help Getting Started?
Is this your first time buying with us? Or even your first time to print a business card? These articles will help get you off to a great start!