Black Business Cards
- Many Black Paper Types in any thickness
- All elements must be applied with hot foil!
- Add Foiled Edges, Spot UV, Die Cutting
Black paper is never going out of style
Even from the sides, our black business cards make a strong statement. You can certainly print a white paper with black ink but nothing comes close to a pre-dyed rich black paper stock. Because the black stock is so dark, we apply all text and design elements with foil stamping.
This does not mean all your info will be metallic, however, because we do stock some matte & gloss pigment foils that look just like ink when applied.
Tips for business cards on black paper
- Minimal, clean, and line-art based designs work well with black paper and foil stamping
- Superfine lines (less than 1pt) are ok by us, but results will vary from design to design
- Need help modifying your design to work with opaque foil? No worries, our designers can handle it for you.