Black Business Cards - Overview
Black paper is never going out of style
Even from the sides, our black business cards make a strong statement. You can certainly print a white paper with black ink but nothing comes close to a pre-dyed rich black paper stock. Because the black stock is so dark, we apply all text and design elements with foil stamping.
Tips for business cards on black paper
- Minimal, clean, and line-art based designs work well with black paper and foil stamping
- Superfine lines (less than 1pt) are ok by us, but results will vary from design to design
- Need help modifying your design to work with opaque foil? No worries, our designers can handle it for you.
About the Paper Stock
Black business cards are make a bold statement. The rich, luxurious look and texture of the black paper make logos, patterns, and foil or embossing treatments stand out.
If you are looking for custom black papers, we can discuss a specific quote and have it ordered for you.
We also have our standard collection that includes:
- Uncoated rich black card stock – comes in 16 PT, or duplex 32 PT thickness
- Onyx deep black suede card stock – soft to the touch; comes in 22 PT thickness
- Black museum board – comes in a very thick 50 PT (for letterpress printing or foil stamping only)
Need help Getting Started?
Is this your first time buying with us? Or even your first time to print a business card? These articles will help get you off to a great start!
Hire Our Graphic Design Services
We're not afraid of the competition!
We're so confident in the quality, pricing, and service of our products, we've saved you the time doing research by linking directly to our...
Top 3 competitors for Black Business Cards
- Jukebox Print