Mini Business Cards
- 1.5″ x 3.5″ Mini / Slim Size
- Unique, Different, Non-Standard
- Add Round Corners
Mini business cards also signal to the receiver of the card that you are current, fresh, and forward-thinking. You have an ability to identify what trends are currently developing and that you’re not afraid to try something new.
Mini business cards are also very popular for their design possibilities. There is something about their slender design that appeals to creative types.
Many of the customers who buy skinny business cards are graphic designers, photographers, web designers, web marketers, etc.
It sounds backward in a way, but the smaller card actually has a way of making your information seem Bigger and more visually prevalent.
Skinny Business Cards for Change!
Respecting the environment and choosing “green” alternatives is quickly becoming part of the fabric of everyday life.
Everything we do, from using environmentally responsible papers, inks and coatings, to recycling waste materials, takes our impact on the environment into consideration.
Print with us and you have a partner that makes sensible business decisions that can help you consider the environment without even thinking about it — isn’t that the way it should be?
Typically, ship time from our hub in Texas to an address in the USA takes 1-3 days.
In the best-case scenario, you will receive your prints in 3 days, worst-case, 7 days.
Most people come to us for our special finishing features and the ability to combine them with premium and custom paper stocks.
All custom orders have a turnaround time of 10-12 business days.
If you live in New York, transit time from our hub in Texas will likely be 3 days with ground service, so you would receive your prints 15 days from the time you have paid your invoice and approved your proof.
- Bleeds: all files must have a 1/8″ bleed on each side
- Live Area: keep all critical text and artwork inside the trim
- Colors: supply your files in CMYK color mode (not RGB)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Fonts: fonts must be converted to curves/outlines
- Transparencies: flatten all transparencies
- File Types: PDF, EPS, TIFF or JPEG
Special Finish Guidelines
- Create a black and white pdf file where all black areas have a color value of K = 100% (C=0 M=0 Y=0 K=100)
- Black areas represent where you want the finish to be located and white means no finish will be applied.
- If your project contains more than one finish, you must provide separate mask files for each finish.
Need help Getting Started?
Is this your first time buying with us? Or even your first time to print a business card? These articles will help get you off to a great start!