Mini Business Cards
/ / Description / /
- 1.5″ x 3.5″ Mini / Slim Size
- Unique, Different, Non-Standard
- Add Round Corners
/ / Production Time / /
2-4 business days
Ordering for your team? Buy More & Save!
|# of sets||Discount|
|2 - 4||5%|
|5 - 8||10%|
|9 - 12||20%|
Mini Business Cards - Overview
Mini business cards also signal to the receiver of the card that you are current, fresh, and forward-thinking. You have an ability to identify what trends are currently developing and that you’re not afraid to try something new.
Many of the customers who buy skinny business cards are graphic designers, photographers, web designers, web marketers, etc.
It sounds backward in a way, but the smaller card actually has a way of making your information seem Bigger and more visually prevalent.
Skinny Business Cards for Change!
Respecting the environment and choosing “green” alternatives is quickly becoming part of the fabric of everyday life.
Everything we do, from using environmentally responsible papers, inks and coatings, to recycling waste materials, takes our impact on the environment into consideration.
About the Paper Stock
We are currently offering two paper choices for our skinny business cards.
- 16 pt Matte Aqueous Coated Card Stock
- 20 pt Suede “Soft-Touch” Laminated Card Stock
Chat with our live support if you require a different paper stock.
- Bleeds: all files must have a 1/8″ bleed on each side
- Live Area: keep all critical text and artwork inside the trim
- Colors: supply your files in CMYK color mode (not Pantone)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Fonts: fonts must be converted to curves/outlines
- Transparencies: flatten all transparencies
- File Types: PDF, EPS, TIFF or JPEG
Special Finish Guidelines
- Create a black and white pdf file where all black areas have a color value of K = 100% (C=0 M=0 Y=0 K=100)
- Black areas represent where you want the finish to be located and white means no finish will be applied.
- If your project contains more than one finish, you must provide separate mask files for each finish.
Need help Getting Started?
Is this your first time buying with us? Or even your first time to print a business card? These articles will help get you off to a great start!