Holographic Business Cards
- Raised, 50 Microns Depth
- Holographic Foil
- Premium Suede, Soft-Touch Paper
Holographic business cards are printed on a 20 pt suede / soft-touch paper, sometimes referred to as “velvet lamination”, then an in-line foil is added.
On this product there is only 1 holographic foil available, need more (request a custom quote)
Unlike traditional foil stamping, this liquid inline foil has a dramatic raised effect, similar to embossed foil stamping.
To denote your foiled area, you will need to provide a mask file.
If you don’t know how or need help, no worries, our designers are happy to handle that for you free of charge.
There are several ways to produce a holographic business card.
One way is to take a holographic sheet or medium and print your design on top of it.
However, there are limitations to this method. For starters, you are typically limited to a smaller color palette and often use 1-color black ink to add your info and design.
The other thing to consider is how much or how little holographic area do you really want or need? Often, having the entire background be holographic can be overkill.
It’s for this reason, and many others, that we prefer to use a holographic foil, either inline (liquid) or hot foil stamped.
Although we are only offering one type of holographic foil on this product, we have several that are available in our custom shop as a hot foil stamp.
If you are interested in seeing those or getting quotes on your project, please email us – [email protected]
20 pt. Suede, Soft-touch Laminated Card Stock
Printing Time: 2 - 4 days
Special Finishes: 4 - 7 days
(Letterpress, Foil, Die Cut, Colored Edges, Embossing)
Shipping Time: 1 - 4 days
(Ground Service - USA)
For rush orders, please Live Chat with us.
Free Ground Shipping is included with every order!
Expedited shipping service like (Next Day Air) will reduce the overall turnaround time but does not affect the production time.
For specific in-hands dates or rush orders, please Live Chat with us.
- First timer? Business Cards 101: Basics for the Beginner
- Looking for samples? Order a Sample Pack for $1
- Need some help? Chat with our Print & Design Experts
- Don't see what you want? Request a Custom Quote
- Go Go Luna Holographic Business Cards
- What’s the difference between “raised” uv or foil and embossing?
- How can I get excellent results on Raised Foil Cards?
- 7 Reasons Why You Need Printed Marketing Materials for Branding
- How do I setup my artwork for foil stamping and embossing?
- What font size can I use in my Raised Foil order artwork?
- What are turnaround times for foil business cards?
- How do I tell the difference between Spot UV and Raised Spot UV
We're so confident in the unique selling proposition of our offering we've saved you the research time and provided links to our top three competitors for this product:
Why Choose Print Peppermint?
Where other online printers offer speed and cheapness, we offer unrivaled quality, creativity, and personalized client care.
Let our award-winning in-house design team help turn your ideas into custom stickers, magnets, buttons, labels, business cards & more.