Choosing your paper stock
- Standard Matte (16-pt): Matte finish aqueous coating on both sides
- Standard Gloss (16-pt): High-gloss UV coating on both sides
- Standard Uncoated (16-pt): Natural paper texture - best to write on.
- Standard Pearlized (16-pt): Elegant shimmer and shine
- Premium Silk Matte (18-pt): Super flat matte, durable, thicker.
- Premium Brown Kraft (18-pt): Recycled natural uncoated with specks and grain texture.
- Premium Suede (20-pt): Soft-touch laminated, thick, and super matte.
- Premium Plastic (20-pt): Clear or White Matte Plastic (PVC).
- Premium Gloss Lam (22-pt): Extra-heavy and super high-gloss.
- Luxury 3-Layered (32-pt): Triple-layered paper, white outsides, black middle layer.
- Luxury Thick Uncoated (32-pt): Mega-thick uncoated bright white.
See how peppermint customers use square business cards:
Don't use business card templates! Be unique.
Our design service is completely free!
A lot of print websites want to force you into using a stock business card template, don't fall for that trap...be unique!