Square Business Cards - Overview
Square business cards are like $2 bills, they are uncommon, unique, and people just like them. Graphic designers love the symmetrical format and balance that the square shape provides. The evenness and equal length sides of the square-cut also serve to make the card feel even more substantial when compared to a standard size card printed on the identical stock.
Add features to your Square Business Cards
And, if ordering square isn’t unique enough for you, choose to add additional finishing options to your card such as round corners, spot UV, or turn your card into a hangtag with our standard hole punching.
+ Round Corners
For $25 add 4 round corners to our 16pt standard and 18pt silk laminated square business cards. While other online printers use an inferior “edge trimming” process, all of our square cards are 100% true die-cut to ensure perfectly round corners every time.
Our square plastic business cards come standard with 4 round corners and your choice of a 1/8″ or 1/4″ corner radius. We offer this complimentary service not only because it looks super cool but because it protects you and your prospect’s fingers from getting a nasty paper cut… well, plastic cut in this case.
+ Spot UV
Use spot UV, or spot gloss, to accentuate any part of your square business card design, whether it be a logo, name, or another design element. Spot UV is available for our standard 16pt and 18pt silk square cards but currently not available on plastic cards. Our graphic design clients and their customers love the combination of our silk – matte laminated stock and spot UV because of the dramatic visual and textural contrast that it creates. Choose to add spot gloss elements to one or both sides of your card for the same nominal price.
Design Inspiration for Square Business Cards
About the Paper Stock
- Standard Matte (16-pt): Matte finish aqueous coating on both sides
- Standard Gloss (16-pt): High-gloss UV coating on both sides
- Standard Uncoated (16-pt): Natural paper texture – best to write on.
- Standard Pearlized (16-pt): Elegant shimmer and shine
- Premium Silk Matte (18-pt): Super flat matte, durable, thicker.
- Premium Brown Kraft (18-pt): Recycled natural uncoated with specks and grain texture.
- Premium Suede (20-pt): Soft-touch laminated, thick, and super matte.
- Premium Plastic (20-pt): Clear or White Matte Plastic (PVC).
- Premium Gloss Lam (22-pt): Extra-heavy and super high-gloss.
- Luxury 3-Layered (32-pt): Triple-layered paper, white outsides, black middle layer.
- Luxury Thick Uncoated (32-pt): Mega-thick uncoated bright white.
Helpful Articles & Resources
- Our 8 Favorite Square Card Holders and Cases!
- Do square business cards fit in a wallet?
- What standard square business card sizes do you offer?
- How do I design a business card?
- Don’t Wind up in the Trash: 15 Business Card Design Tips to Help You Craft a Keeper
- Raise Your Reputation: How to Create a Brand Identity
Need help Getting Started?
Is this your first time buying with us? Or even your first time to print a business card? These articles will help get you off to a great start!